Steps on Opening an Account
- Download the pdf copy of the Registration Form containing CAIF, Securities Trading Agreement, Two (2) copies of Specimen Signature Cards, Data Privacy Agreement, and FATCA (for individuals).
- Fill in the required fields in your account registration form.
- Print and sign all areas required for client's signature for joint account, both the primary and secondary account holder signature is required.
Submit the forms and other requirements to DMSI Office:
DA Market Securities, Inc.
Unit 1105, PSE Tower, 5th Ave. Cor. 28th St.
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Philippines,1634
Tel. (02) 8887-6407 /8 887-5457
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A DMSI representative will send an email for the confirmation of receipt of the documents. You will receive an email notification containing username and password once your application is approved.
A. Application Requirements
- Duly accomplished and signed Registration Form (containing CAIF, Securities Trading Agreement, Two (2) copies of Specimen Signature Cards, Data Privacy Agreement, and FATCA)
- Minimum cash/check deposit to DA Market Securities, Inc. for Php 100,000.00.
- Photocopy of one (1) identity document (ID) issued by the Philippine Government e.g. passport, driver’s license, SSS/GSIS ID, Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID, and Comelec Voter’s ID. (Please present original for verification) for each account holder; or two (2) secondary IDs (e.g. School ID with picture, Credit Card with Picture) for each account holder.
B. Additional Requirements for Foreigners
- Resident Foreigners
- Alien certificate of registration (ACR) issued by the Bureau of Immigration; or
- A Certification to engage in business or working permit issued by the Department of Labor & Employment (DOLE)
- Non-Resident Foreigners
- Proof of Income Certified by Employer; and
- Identity Documents authenticated by Philippine Embassy or Consulate.