A. Application Requirements
- Duly accomplished and signed Registration Form (containing CAIF, Securities Trading Agreement, Two (2) copies of Specimen Signature Cards, Data Privacy Agreement, and FATCA)
- Minimum cash/check deposit to DA Market Securities, Inc. for Php 100,000.00.
- Photocopy of one (1) identity document (ID) issued by the Philippine Government (e.g. passport, driver’s license, SSS/GSIS ID, Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID, and Comelec Voter’s ID. (Please present original for verification) for each account holder; or two (2) secondary IDs (e.g. School ID with picture, Credit Card with Picture) for each account holder.
B. Additional Requirements for Foreigners
- Alien certificate of registration (ACR) issued by the Bureau of Immigration; or
- A Certification to engage in business or working permit issued by the Department of Labor & Employment (DOLE)
- Proof of Income Certified by Employer; and
- Identity Documents authenticated by Philippine Embassy or Consulate.
Steps on Opening an Account
- Download the pdf copy of the Registration Form containing CAIF, Securities Trading Agreement, Two (2) copies of Specimen Signature Cards, Data Privacy Agreement, and FATCA (for individuals).
- Fill in the required fields in your account registration form.
- Print and sign all areas required for client's signature (for joint account, both the primary and secondary account holder signature is required.
- Submit the forms and other requirements to DMSI Office:
DA Market Securities, Inc.
Unit 1105, PSE Tower, 5th Ave. Cor. 28th St.
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Philippines,1634
Tel. (02) 8887-6407 /8 887-5457
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A DMSI representative will send an email for the confirmation of receipt of the documents. You will receive an email notification containing username and password once your application is approved.